Sync ToDo’s and Tasks on iPhone for FREE using Google Sync
- Synchronization with online Toodledo.
- Assign task based on priority, context, tags, timeline and importance.
- Voice notes
- Reference contacts from you iphone contacts
- One touch task completion and
- Home screen badge showing the number of tasks due today etc..
- Login to Toodledo account.
- Click on ‘Connections‘ link in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to see a block for ‘iCal Subscriptions‘ as shown below.
- Check box for enabling ‘Live iCal Link‘ and save changes.
- Once the changes are saved, you will see couple of links for .ics subscription which you can add to any calendar like Google & Apple Calendar etc.
- Copy the link for Google Calendar.
- Now go to your Google calendar through Gmail.
- In the sidebar, click on ‘Add -> Add by URL‘ link.
- Paste the link you copied above from Toodledo and click on ‘Add‘.
- Your Toodledo to do activities are now on your Google calendar.
- Please follow this article to add your Toodledo (todo) calendar to your iphone using Google Sync. You can sync upto 5 calendars in your Google account to sync with iphone calendar. So just select this new calendar among one of those 5 calendars you are syncing with iphone.
- Now enjoy updating your todo list with your iphone.
- Use ‘Ultimate Todos’ to add and update task details.
- Ultimate Todos from iphone synchronises these tasks to your online Toodledo account.
- This in turn gets synced with Google Calendar.
- And Google Calendar syncs with your iphone calendar. See the below image to see the process flow.
Have your say?
Do you think this helped you managing your activites? Did this tutorial helped you love Google sync, iPhone and Toodledo even more? How were you managing your activities before this? I would like to hear your views in comments.
Update# 1 (02/14/09, 5:12 pm): Looks like the iPhone app is no longer available for FREE. Now it is available for $0.99 for limited time. Generally it is available for $4.99.