Invitation : Subscribe to Techacker email newsletter
Dear Knowliz Reader,
As many of you already know, Knowliz is slowly transitioning to Techacker. Techacker is a new tech blog that branched out of Knowliz and will eventually replace it.
Check out this article to know more about Techacker – Welcome to Techacker!
Today in this article, I want to invite you to become a Techacker reader. There are various ways you can subscribe to Techacker. Email newsletter is essentially one of them.
I am sure you enjoy reading Knowliz and I have a strong belief that you would enjoy reading to Techacker as much.
Below is a step by step process:
- Click on this link and enter your email id to request the Techacker subscription.
- Check your email inbox – there will be an email from ‘email@example.com’ asking you to confirm your subscription.
- Click on the link in your email to confirm.
- That’s it. You will start receiving Techacker newsletter from now on, like you do from Knowliz.
Other ways to subscribe to Techacker:
As of right now, besides receiving email newsletter you can also subscribe to Techacker from following mediums:
- RSS Subscription – Click link to get a Techacker RSS feed in your favorite RSS reader.
- Follow on Twitter – Follow Techacker on Twitter and get updates on new posts, favorite quotes, latest tech news and various other occassional tips.
- Become Facebook fan – Like Techacker on Facebook and get frequent updates on new posts, participate in polls and discussions. Facebook fans get some exclusive offers first which regular visitors on the site don’t. Though every subscriber will get these exclusive offers.
- Add Techacker to Google+ circle – Similar to Facebook and Twitter, Techacker has a Google+ page as well. Please add it to your circles and start following Techacker on Google+ as well.
I have had a great opportunity to provide you Knowliz updates for over 6 years and I want to continue the tradition on Techacker. But for that I would need your help to make Techacker successful. So please subscribe to Techacker by following the process explained above. I am very excited to send you regular Techacker updates.
As always, any suggestion, any time…most welcome.
Founder – Knowliz & Techacker